Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Get your badonks in a romp

Well, whether we love it or not, the 80's are back, which means rompers are in and are the perfect summer wear. Even though I wasn't planning on rocking anymore jumpsuits after pre school, rompers made me change my mind. I love that they can be worn as a simple beach coverup, yet are also perfect for going out. Rompers look great with a cardigan over them, a belt cinched around the waist (a la Nicole Ritchie,) or with wedges for a more dressed up look. Rompers also come in a variety of styles, which makes it perfect for all body types. They can be tight or loose around the legs, short sleeve, strapless, or spaghetti strap. They come in a million different patterns and colors. Some rompers are boho and some are decked out and fab. If you're bootylicious like me, try getting a romper one size bigger so that it covers your whole romp ;)

Alright, now let's talk prices. The great thing about rompers is that they are totally affordable. Sure, there are more expensive ones, but I guarantee you can find a similar version for much cheaper. And, even if you decide to splurge a little bit on a romper, look at it as purchasing an entire outfit, since a romper covers your top and bottom.

My favorite spots for rompers are Forever 21 and H&M. Both stores have all of the different colors and styles I mentioned before, and they're affordable. Last week, I bought a multicolored, plaid romper for just 19 dollars. I'll admit I feel a bit like a birthday cake in it, but who could resist that deal?










I love this romper from Forever 21, and at just $14.50, it really can't be beat. I have a feeling Nicole paid a little more for hers...


You can't shop online at H&M but follow this link to view all the rompers Forever 21 has to offer. http://www.forever21.com/category.aspcatalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=Promo_RompersSandalsWeLove&Page=all&promotype=2


No comments:

Post a Comment