Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Designer Shoe Warehouse- Deal of the Week

This past week, I discovered the store DSW. Don't ask me how I had never heard of it before, especially when there is one just 20 minutes away from my school, but as soon as it was brought to my attention, I knew I had to check it out. I'll admit that I was skeptical when first told that DSW sold designer items inexpensively. I assumed the prices would be cheaper, but still outrageous. Luckily, I was wrong.

Though it's tough to think about the years of owning affordable, designer shoes and bags I missed out on by not knowing about DSW earlier, I am happy to say that I am now a proud owner of two wonderful items from the store.

When I first walked in, I was completely overwhelmed by the size of the store and the vast selection. I browsed through the scarves, tights, and purses first. Right away, a black Guess bag caught my eye. It was the slouchy style tote I've wanted for at least a year, but could never afford (Reminiscent of the bag in this post.) Well, this one was on sale for just 60 dollars. That's when I fell in love with DSW.

After grabbing the Guess purse and quickly buzzing through the rest of the bags in an attempt to avoid spending all of my money on wristlets and totes, I headed over to the shoes. I had the goal of finding a pair of short, sued booties for an affordable price. Mission accomplished. I got the "Me Too" brand booties pictured below for just 59.95. I love how they have a heel, yet they are not outrageously high. The best part? They are unbelievably (and surprisingly) comfortable.

Needless to say, I can't wait for my next trip to DSW.
"Me too Fancy booties" Originally 89.95, but only 59.95 at DSW.



Guess bag, on sale for 60 dollars

I love how pretty the inside of this bag is. If a bag is lined with a great, silky design, I'm always more apt to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment