Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

For Josh...

Recently, I've been hearing complaints from some of my guy friends that I never give any advice for them. They are most likely kidding and don't really want affordable fashion tips, but their comments really got me thinking. One major disadvantage to being a guy is that there really are no affordable places to shop. Girls can shop at Forever 21, H&M, Charlotte Russe, etc. to find stylish clothes for very inexpensive prices, but there truly is no guy equivalent. I know Forever 21 and H&M both have men's clothing, but most of the guys I know are either oblivious to this or don't feel those stores are masculine enough for them. I talked to a few of my guy friends, and they told me their favorite places to shop are Polo, J. Crew, and Banana Republic. These stores are for those with preppier style, but after all, this is Connecticut. Other common stores for guys are Nike, Under Armour, and surf shops. Regardless of your style or store preference, I do have some good news (for the guys AND their girlfriends searching for presents.) Polo, J. Crew, Banana Republic, Nike, and Under Armour all have outlet stores. This is a great way for guys to finally find some inexpensive clothing and great deals. If you don't have access to these outlets, then I have some bad news... you guys might actually have to do a little research! A lot of deals can be found at these otherwise expensive stores, but it requires that guys search for bargains like we girls do.

Here are a few good sales I found online:
J. Crew shirt on sale in multiple colors: 9.99
Banana Republic shirt: on sale for 12.99

And for those of you who are open-minded, here are some really nice guys clothing for affordable prices from Forever 21 for men (you don't have to tell anybody where it's from!)


Hoodie: 24.90


<> Hoodie Sweater: 19.90
<>

Price: 22.90


No comments:

Post a Comment