Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

the little Gucci dress, the little Gucci dress, or the little Gucci dress!

Since this is an affordable fashion blog, it would be sensible that I would be writing an entry on Black Friday. Well, the reason I'm not is because I think it is a big hoax. In my experience, the sales are on items that nobody wants, and it's simply not worth it to fight through crowds to save 20 dollars. I usually opt to try shopping online on midnight of Black Friday. This year,when I made this attempt, there were hardly any sales, and in most stores, free shipping was only offered on minimum purchases of at least 50 dollars. Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that Black Friday is useless, but what isn't is the little black dress...

I was first introduced to the little black dress when I was seven and saw Spice World. Back then I didn't really understand the importance of the wisdom Victoria Beckham was spreading, but I certainly do now. A LBD is an important piece for every girl to own. It's essential to find one that fits you perfectly, will remain in style for many years, is the right length for both going out and more conservative occasions, and that you truly love. Then, the dress can be worn uncountable times and always appear different. Whether it's paired with tights, stilettos, boots, a blazer, a cardigan, costume jewelry, or simply worn alone, the LBD is an essential, versatile item.

Here are some affordable LBD's...(Some are slightly pricier than what I would normally suggest because a LBD is often an investment that can be worn for years.)



Forever 21, $19.80.

Free People, on sale for 43.20.

Velvet Torch, $54.00.

Swell, $118.00

Ella Moss, $67.20.

No comments:

Post a Comment