Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gilt-Free Shopping

In the past, (here) I wrote about a website called RueLaLa. A similar site exists called "Gilt Groupe." Each day, they offer luxury men's, women's, and children's accessories, clothing, and life style items for discounted prices. It is an easy way to get the designer products that you desire inexpensively.  However, the site is invitation only. I want to help all of my readers by getting you an invitation! To do so, leave a comment with your email address, and I will add you to the list!


Here are some current sale items on the site...

These wedges were originally $109 and are being sold for just $29!

These earrings were originally $65 and are now $32.

This dress has a retail value of $231 but is being sold for $109.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the waiting list!! Hope it doesn't take too long... xo

    Kathryn

    http://sweetteaandchampagne.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on the waiting list, and I got an invitation within a week!

    ~Allegra from ALLonFashion

    ReplyDelete