Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Feared and Revered

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Valentine's Day: One of the most feared and revered "holidays." Trust me, I know that some hate it and some love it. I am one of those annoying people who love Valentine's Day, so, warning: if you hate it, this is not the post for you. 

Whether you plan on celebrating with a boyfriend or girlfriend, a friend, or by griping about how much you dislike the day, it is always festive to add shades of pink or red and some glitter to your outfit. Although, I do not recommend going overboard (I don't love Valentine's Day THAT much.) Simple cardigans or accessories are a great, inexpensive way to be celebratory, without looking like cupid. 

If you're stuck on what to get someone for a gift, here are some affordable ideas for guys and girls. I discovered a website that specializes in personalizing gifts, and I absolutely love everything they sell. 






7. Personalized candy bars: Get 24 for $24.00

No comments:

Post a Comment