Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Winter Sundress

My latest CollegeFashionista post (check it out and hit "like" through the site) was on what I like to call "the winter sundress." I've done a post on sweater dresses before, (here) but they remain my absolute favorite clothing of the winter, and I've recently discovered some new, affordable sweater dress options. As I said in my CollegeFashionista post, dresses are often essential to making a Fashionista feel feminine and youthful. It is somewhat tragic that the cold weather can make it hard able to wear them. A sweater dress is a great substitution and winter version of the ever popular sundress. Sweater dresses pair well with boots, tights, and leggings and can be dressed up or accessorized with scarves, long necklaces, and belts. And as is the case with any dress, they are often affordable if you consider the cost to be for an entire outfit instead of just one piece, since they can be worn alone or with common staples that most of us already have.




(from left to right)


Free People Striped Sweater Dress- $69.95-- available in other colors
Forever 21 Sweater Dress- $27.80
Urban Outfitters Scoop Back dress- $29.99
Victoria's Secret Three-quarter Sleeve Dress- $29.99-- available in other colors 
Charlotte Russe Cap Sleeved Sweater Dress- $34.50




-A.L.L



1 comment:

  1. The winter sundress is one of my favorites! I love the Victoria's Secret dress - so cute!

    ReplyDelete