Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Like a Lady

In case I didn't make it clear in my Waiting for Summer post, I wanted to say that I'm really sick of this snow, and I'm ready for my upcoming trip to Punta Cana! (especially since Uconn is no longer giving us snow days. Now it's just unbearable. ) Warm weather clothes are on my mind, and while I love dresses, there is something to be said about skirts. They give a look the same feminine vibe that dresses do, but they are slightly more versatile since it is up to the wearer to determine what to pair it with. If two girls are wearing the same dress, it may be quite obvious, but it is much rarer to find two girls in the same skirt looking identical. Whether a skirt is long, short, tight, layered, or flowy, it is the quintessential girly piece. Although those of us in New England still have a few more months before we can wear skirts freely, here are some affordable options to keep in mind. Until then, we'll just have to settle for pairing them with tights and boots!



from left to right:

No comments:

Post a Comment