Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spring Break

It's that time of year when spring fever infects us all...but those who are in college (and not yet part of the real world) get to take a week long break to vacation in a tropical place that temporarily cures our aching for warmth. In less than two weeks, I will be one of those lucky college kids to go on my first ever spring break vacation with my friends. I am immeasurably excited for my trip, but inevitably, packing is going to be stressful...especially when attempting to fit everything into a small carry-on to avoid checking luggage (ever since I saw "Meet the Parents," I have a fear of lost luggage) 
While sunscreen and a good, girly novel are clear spring break necessities, there are some other (more fashionable) essentials needed. Since most college students work all summer and empty out their bank accounts just to take this coveted trip, it is imperative that all preparatory purchases are inexpensive. 
Here are some affordable spring break essentials...


Victoria's Secret bathing suit: Top-$24.00, Bottom-$16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment