Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Turquoise Dreams

Costume jewelry is one of my favorite ways to accessorize an outfit. It is funky, decorative and pairs especially well with simple ensembles. Since costume jewelry is often large and made from fake materials, it is imperative to mix it with nicer pieces and balance out the look by not wearing too much at one time. Just the right amount can really make an outfit pop. Different styles and types of costume jewelry come and go with the trends, so it does not make much sense to spend a lot of money on any one piece. Some of my current favorites for costume jewelry are anything with turquoise coloring. I keep envisioning chunky turquoise bracelets against a nice tan and paired with a flowy white sundress. Hopefully this day dream will come true soon if the nice weather keeps up! 
To begin my search for turquoise costume jewelry, I went to Forever 21.com, knowing that they have great inexpensive pieces. I was able to find a wide variety, all from Forever. 
Here are my favorites...


from left to right....

Beaded bracelet: $6.80

No comments:

Post a Comment