Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Look for Less

You know what I love? Shoes. Specifically, I really love these shoes... (below)


You know what I don't love? The price tag. These Michael Kors pumps will run you about 120 dollars. That's 120 dollars that most college students cannot pay (guilt-free) for a pair of heels.

Luckily, I found an incredibly similar pair for WAY LESS at DSW. These pumps only cost $49.95. I can deal with that.


They look pretty much the same to me. What do you think? Sorry, M. Kors. I think you're great, but I don't know many college students who can afford you.


So, for any girl out there who has ever fallen in love with a pair of shoes, only to look at the price tag and get a sad, sinking feeling in her heart, remember that you can probably find a comparable pair for much less expensive. Every once in a while, (but definitely not all of the time) you might be sacrificing quality. Weigh your options and see if the money saved is worth it, but do keep in mind that there's always a more affordable shoe out there for you to fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment