Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bojangles

One accessory that I cannot seem to get enough of lately is bracelets. The chunkier they are and the more noise they make, the better. I like them stacked, and I like them in a variety of colors and metals. One set of bangles or one thick band can really top off an outfit and make all the difference between a simple look and a well accessorized ensemble. I have been gravitating towards the jewelry section in stores lately just so I can check out the bracelet selection. Often times, the ones I like most cost much more than I am willing to spend for costume jewelry. So, I sought out to find some bracelets at a variety of price points.

$25 from Banana Republic

$47 from Bluefly

$39.95 from HotBuckles.com

$4.80 from Forever 21

$10.80 from Forever 21

$8.80 from Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment