Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Summer Stress?

It doesn't seem right, but sometimes summer is more stressful to me than the school year. The thought of having to balance an unpaid internship, a paid job, a summer class, blogging, applying to graduate schools, studying for the LSATS/GRE's, preparing my honors thesis institutional review board application, and actually having a life is daunting. I just have to keep reminding myself that I have 3 and a half months to complete these tasks, and there will be plenty of fun along the way. Sometimes I need a solid reminder to help me think of all the good summer brings, and these images (some from online and some taken by me) definitely inspire me to get excited for the beach, sunglasses, wedges, concerts and sunshine. 







Image via google images/Cosmo


image via tumblr
image via google images

No comments:

Post a Comment