Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bright and Light


I have officially decided that this blog is in need of a deal of the week. For the first of many, I checked out the sale items at Urban Outfitters, and I definitely found some unbeatable deals. I wanted to focus on dresses, since it's summer, and well, I love dresses. I do realize that not everybody has the same style as I do, so I picked out two different outfits, one bright, and one light, that I think would appeal to girls with different fashion sense (although I love both.)
A Bright Outfit

Disclaimer! Although I don't mind rocking a little attitude up top, I am absolutely not a fan of this hat with the dress. I wish I could chop off her little head for this picture, but since I can't, please just ignore it.
1. This Urban Outfitters Kimchi Blue watercolor dress is only 29.90 and was originally 58. I love the front zipper and the swirls of color.
2. These Kimchi blue braided Strappy Thongs, which are only 6.99 from an original price of 28. Don't ask me why they're called "blue braided" because they are gold, but either way, I love them, and I especially love their price.
3. This UO rhinestone rope bracelet is 14.99 on sale from 28, and I think it's perfect for this dress. The pink rope accentuates the bright colors of the dress, and the rhinestones give it some glam. The neckline and the zipper on the dress aren't necklace friendly, which is why a bracelet is the perfect accessory.
4. This bag is a Deena and Ozzy Cross Zip Satchel for only 19.99, and it was originally 68. I jump at any opportunity to get a nice bag for such a steal!

GRAND TOTAL: 70.97 TOTAL SAVINGS: 63.02 :)
A Light Outfit


1. Pins and needles eyelet dress is the name...and the price? 49.99 on sale from an original price of 68.00. It's classy, has beautiful detailing, and also comes in black.
2. These kicks are the one item that did not come from Urban Outfitters. They are Charlotte Russe, and in my opinion, fabulous. I love the strap up the middle, and how well the color goes with the handles of the bag pictured in item number 3. They're called brown T-strap wedge, and they're only 32.50. Right now, Charlotte Russe is having a buy one, get the second 50% off deal on shoes, and since these ones also come in black, I can't help but want both...
3.This Kimchi Blue Linen Braided Strap Hobo Bag is a great size and compliments the necklace. And for only 29.99, It can't be beat, especially when the original price was 48.
4. This necklace is 14.99, but used to be 28. It's called faceted tear drop bead necklace, and I love how it is just the right length for the neckline of the dress.
So what's the damage??
GRAND TOTAL: 127.47 TOTAL SAVINGS: 48. 53 :)
I hope you enjoyed my choices and are ready to save just as much as I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment