Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I keep on Fallin'

Even though it's 73 degrees in Connecticut right now and may not exactly feel like fall, it definitely looks like it. The leaves are covering the ground in a carpet of vibrant burnt reds, oranges, and yellows. My college sometimes has a reputation of not being the best looking, especially with all of the construction that is always going on, but despite popular belief, I think our campus is quite fashionable. There is nothing more striking than New England in the fall, and the campus portrays it perfectly. In fact, on an unseasonably warm day like today, there are students bustling all around, and it looks exactly how my younger self pictured college to be. It is days like today that I am glad I stayed in my home state for college. The vibe and appearance of campus is just so beautiful that I had to take some pictures (plus, I just got a new camera, since I broke my last one, and I really wanted to try it out.)

Have a great Halloween weekend!


 I completely creeped on this adorable and unknowing couple...





No comments:

Post a Comment