Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Around the World

Up to this point in my life, I haven't had many opportunities to travel far distances. The extent of my journeys include one cruise and multiple trips to Florida. This upcoming year, I'm looking forward to two trips that I'll be taking to uncharted territories (well, uncharted by me.) I've always envied girls in the airport toting around fancy, patterned luggage and carry-ons. It seems like the perfect accessory for a comfy plane ride ensemble, but I could never legitimize spending hundreds of dollars on name brand suitcases, especially since my standard navy blue one has yet to fail me. Although I'm still unsure of whether I'm going to splurge on new luggage, I found some fashionable and affordable options that are definitely worthy of consideration.

These Victoria's Secret wheeled duffel bags are 128.00 each.

This rolling bag is my favorite. It's 69.95 and comes in other colors also.

Tote and toiletry bag, 29.95.

This bag is on sale from 140.00 to 49.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment