Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

On the Furfront

I cannot think of a single instance in my life in which I've worn fur. However, the style has surged back into the forfront of fashion, and I've discovered a few items that may help introduce me to the fur world. I think fur can be a bold and flattering accent, but certaintly shouldn't be too prominent in any ensemble. When paired with a classy, simple outfit, fur truly makes a statement ala THESE celebs. I do not consider myself an animal person, but I do think it's important to wear faux fur. It is simply the best way to keep up with the trend without doing any harm (and it's much more affordable.)

Here are some affordable faux fur items worthy of serious consideration...

This American Eagle coat is 109.95.

This Forever 21 hat is 12.80.

This Charlotte Russe bag is 26 dollars.


This Urban Outfitters backpack is 68 dollars.
These Urban Outfitters mittens are 19.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment