Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

And the Award Goes To...

I'm really not a big fan of the Oscars. The hosts always disappoint, I haven't heard of half of the films that are mentioned, there are far too many commercials and the speeches are generally long and monotonous. Usually, I patiently (ok, sort of patiently) wait around for the last five minutes so I can see who won the big awards, only to discover that the movie and actor I wanted to win...didn't. 

The one redeeming quality about the Oscars, in my opinion, is getting to see all of the pretty (and not so pretty) dresses and trends rocked by the celebs. It's not really my style to name a "worst dressed" actress because I think it's a little mean and very subjective since everyone's taste is so different. But, best dressed is a whole other game. And the award goes to...Mila Kunis. I am a huge Mila Kunis fan (AKA a huge That 70's Show fan,) and I think it's great that she has gotten a lot of positive attention for her ensemble. It was definitely well-deserved. I LOVED her lilac Elie Saab gown with its unique lace detailing. In the past, I wrote a post about the current purple trend here, and Mila definitely embraced it. 

Here she is looking fabulous...


Try these dresses to get a similar, more casual look for a much more affordable price...






No comments:

Post a Comment