Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wedge!

Spring and summer marks an important transition. And I don't mean the sudden appearance of sunshine and constant sound of birds chirping. I'm referring to wedge wearing season. Wedges are my absolute favorite type of shoe and perhaps even my favorite item to wear all together. Whether they are cork heeled or have ribbons that tie up the ankle, they are ever-flattering and versatile. They pair well with everything from dresses and high-waisted skirts to shorts and capris. And no matter what you wear them with, they seem to immediately improve an outfit and make it increasingly stylish.

Here are some of my current favorite, inexpensive wedges....



 

SM brown wedge sandal:

$69.95


American Eagle wedge in navy and pink: $49.50


Forever 21 brown wedges: $25.80





No comments:

Post a Comment