Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Big Girl Bed!


I am VERY excited to announce that my three friends and I will be living in a 4-bedroom on-campus apartment next semester. A 4-bedroom apartment is the most coveted housing possible at UConn. It beats any other option, off or on campus (in my opinion). If you tell a fellow student that you live in a 4-bedroom in Hilltop or Charter Oak, the response will be something along the lines of "ugh, I'm jealous," "that's so nice, I want to try to live there next year," or "Ah, how'd you get that? When was your pick time?" 
Yup, three years of taking way too many credits finally paid off.
Residing in a 4-bedroom means having your own bedroom, two bathrooms with four sinks total, a free washer and dryer, a kitchen, a living room, and most importantly....A FULL SIZE BED! I have a twin bed at home and a twin bed currently at school. I have never been fortunate enough to slumber in a big bed (except at hotels, but that is normally shared with my sister.) I'm a little worried that I will love it so much that I will never get out and never want to go home to my little twin. 
Having a bigger bed next year also means that I need new bedding. It is a little unfortunate because I really like my current comforter and full size bedding can be expensive.
On the other hand....I can't stop looking at all the fashionable options.

Here are my current favorites...
(click the linked store names to see pricing for different size beds)
Urban Outfitters flower duvet cover
Target comforter set

Anthropologie voyage bedding

Anthropologie tuxedo bedding

Urban outfitters ruffle bedding 





1 comment:

  1. Yayyy ruffle bedding from urban!! That's the one I have!!

    ReplyDelete