Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Play Ball

With opening day of MLB season being less than a week away, I couldn't help but check out Victoria's Secret PINK MLB collection. I absolutely love the concept behind this line. I think going to sporting events is a great time, but I don't like the idea of always wearing the same old T-shirt or jersey to each game. There is no reason to sacrifice fashion just because you're in the stands at a rowdy event. Plus, these items are the perfect way to incorporate your team's gear into every day ensembles. 
Victoria's Secret has a variety of T's, sweats, hoodies and hats for each MLB team. Even though I only really like the items for one team, which I won't mention in attempt to remain unbiased, (go sox) I can admit there is some truly cute apparel for each team. Even though some of the prices seem slightly expensive, they are still much more affordable than anything sold at ballparks or sporting goods stores. 

Here are some of my favorites...






 Hats: $24.50
Sweats: $58.50
Long Sleeved Tee: $39.50
V-neck Tee: $26.50
Crew-neck fleece pullover: $52.50

No comments:

Post a Comment