Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring Break!

We're finally on spring break, and I'm preparing to leave for my trip tomorrow!
I'm ridiculously excited and pretty proud of myself for fitting everything into a small carry-on suitcase. For the first time in my traveling experiences, I actually planned what I am going to wear each day instead of throwing all the clothes I think are cute into a suitcase. And, I only packed 4 pairs of shoes. That's a record. So, my packing advice is to definitely do this every time you travel. I know it's hard to decide in advanced what you're going to wear for a week, but as tempting as it is to bring everything with you, remember you can't wear 20 shirts, 10 pairs of shorts, 3 sweaters, and 9 pairs of shoes in a week. So, be sensible, plan out your outfits for each day, and pack a couple of extra items in case of weather changes or unexpected events. It really is the best way to pack light. And remember to bring along the necessary accessories for each outfit! 

Here are some of the necessities in my suitcase! 



No comments:

Post a Comment