Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Exciting News

Ok, so I know I JUST said that I wouldn't be blogging until next week. But, I decided to take a quick study break. So, I'll share some exciting news. This summer I'm going to be living in New York and interning in Manhattan at New York Family Magazine. I'm reaaaaallly excited to have my first internship, live in the city and, of course, go shopping there. I hope that some of the NY fashion rubs off on me and that I purchase some great finds. The best part is that a bunch of my friends from school live in the New York area, so I'll get to see them much more than I normally would! It's going to be a busy few months and definitely different from the summer that I'm used to, (which is working at a camp and going to the beach...) but I'm sure it will be the best summer I've had so far...

here are some of my favorite pictures of New York!
via google images 







No comments:

Post a Comment