Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer Lovin'

It's official. I'm on "summer" vacation (if you count rainy, 50 degrees weather as summer.) I must say that the only thing worse than studying for finals is packing up your apartment, carrying everything to your car for hours, then carrying everything from your car to your house, only to realize that you have absolutely no room at home for anything (whyyyy do I have so much stuff?) It is taking me hours to unpack, and I'm just going to have to pack right back up in three weeks when I move to New York for the summer. If I wasn't so OCD about my room, I would leave everything packed up in boxes. Summer shouldn't be this stressful! 

Either I need a bigger closet, or I need to get rid of some stuff. What do ya think??
(photo quality isn't great because I had to take it with my phone since my camera is dead, and it would be a miracle to find my charger amongst all of this stuff.)





I'd sure love to have this closet that Jen at MadeByGirl has...

Image Via MadeByGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment