Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Dreaming

Since I started working in New York, I have seen and/or heard about so many stores I never even knew existed. They are the kind of shops that are so much cooler than any store lameo Connecticut has to offer. It seriously puts that small state to shame. It also makes me want to toss away all of my clothes and start a whole new wardrobe. If only I had any money....maybe one day! 
Until then, I've settled for browsing these new-to-me stores and looking at their options for inspiration.

Here are some of my new favorites...each of which I own absolutely nothing from...

1. Steps on 7th Avenue---awesome women's clothing


2. Fresh--- check out their website...all natural beauty products

3. Bon Point ---ok, so this is a kid's clothing store...but how cute is this? (below)



4. French Sole--- biggest variety of ballet flats possible


5. Big Drop --- This boutique has amazing dresses and rompers...


No comments:

Post a Comment