Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gellin'

After weeks of deliberating, I finally decided to try out a gel manicure. I didn't want to part with the 30 dollars the gels cost, but I heard so many great things about how long they last and my nails looked so rough, I pulled the trigger. I am not at all a fan of manicures because mine normally chip the same day I get them. I usually think they are a huge waste of money and prefer painting them myself so I can at least touch up the color when it chips. I just got gels today, so I can't say for sure if they are going to last the three weeks they are supposed to, but they came out great, and I highly recommend them to everyone.  

Pros of gels:
-They last longer than normal manicures
-You don't have to be as careful not to chip them as you do with normal nail polish
-They look just as good as fake nails, but they are the real thanggg.

Cons of gels:
-They are slightly more expensive.
-You don't have as many color options.


I went with a light pink because it's summer-y and natural looking...





No comments:

Post a Comment