Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

That was Clutch

Phones are getting so super sized these days that I think it's necessary to replace the classic Coach wristlet many girls have with something a little more roomy...without spending a fortune. 

Ever since I got a new phone, (replaced my BlackBerry with a BIG ol' Droid) I have been browsing stores for a medium sized clutch/wristlet. Sidenote: My new phone is so large that my friend Ali calls it a computer. It also doesn't help that I have hands the size of a small child, so it makes it look even bigger.

Anyways...For a while, I have had a small black wristlet that I always bring out with me instead of a purse. I think it's easier to just hang something on my wrist than to have to worry about an annoying purse when I'm trying to dance and throw back shots. (Just kidding, Mom.) 
My big old computer phone won't fit in my trusty 4 year old wristlet, and it is getting quite inconvenient. I can't be bothered with always holding both my phone and my wristlet. #whitegirlproblems.

 I tried to haggle with a guy who was selling "Genuine Tory Burch" clutches right near my work, but apparently I'm not very good at it because he rejected my offer of 15 dollars. 
I'm still on the prowl but was in Express the other day and saw that they had quite a large selection for affordable prices. I didn't pull the trigger on any clutches yet because I'm hoping that my lovely sister purchases me one I had my eye on for my birthday (hopefully she still reads this thing.)

If you're looking for a medium sized clutch to take out on the town with you, Express is the place to go. All options below are from Express. Click Here to see them. Prices range from $15.90 to $118 for the animal print option.








No comments:

Post a Comment