Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Wrap Up

I've been so busy in the last couple of weeks that I have barely had time to breathe, let alone blog. Between my internship, my summer class and meeting up with friends, I've been constantly on the go. Recently, I've  gone to a Red Sox/Yankees game (even though I live in New York now, I'm still a Sox fan and was more than happy to watch them sweep the Yankees,) visited friends from school on the Jersey Shore, went out in White Plains, met up with friends for dinner... and much more. Here are some pictures that I managed to take despite my busy livin'.

Yummy drink and chips and guac!

I miss her too.

My lovely friends and me.

Me and a bunch of Yankee fans. 


P.S...I'm SO depressed to discover that there was a Tory Burch sample sale today, and I just found out about it. Do any New Yorkers know how to find out about these in advanced??!!?

1 comment:

  1. http://gonyc.about.com/od/samplesales/a/sample_sales.htm

    ReplyDelete