Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GAP excitement.

Although I hate to see the summer come to an end, I like to consider myself a positive person, and I can definitely think of one benefit of the approaching fall: end of season sales. Summer attire is my favorite. I love dresses, shorts, tank tops, and skirts. The sales begin around this time in the season, which is pretty generous of the stores, considering I still wear my summer gear well into September. While buying all of the forgotten leftovers from this season may not be the most appealing shopping experience, I still relish the opportunity to stock up during this time of unbeatable sales. Most of what I buy will still be in style next season, anyway, and if it's not, at least it was a steal.

GAP is a store that I love, but usually can't afford. Well, technically I can afford it, but then my inner-college -student conscience reminds me that I already spend enough money without splurging on 80 dollar jeans. But, every once in a while, the shopping gods answer my prayers and GAP comes out with an end of season sale like the one they've got going on now. Holyyyyyyyy cow.

Check out this page of sales.

Here are some of my favorites from the sale: 


 Cropped skinny jeans for 24.99, originally 69.50. Yes, please.


Jean jacket for 24.99, originally 69.50. I'll take it.                         Adorable floral dress for 29.99, originally 49.50.
                                                                                                                    I'm picturing it with the jacket, and I like what I see.


Total: 79.97    Savings: 108.53

Uhhh, Woah.


No comments:

Post a Comment