Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Learning to Fashion

As much as I hate to admit it, summer is coming to a swift end. It's just about time to hit the books again, which SHOULD mean that I'm preparing myself to learn, but really, back to school fashion is on my mind. Although I no longer take back to school shopping as seriously as I did in high school, I still have a few items I'd like to purchase (or have already.) As I said in my CollegeFashionista post, back to school fashion incorporates two different seasons; the fading summer and the looming, quickly approaching fall. Back to school fashion finds a way to make summer linger, but also keeps up with the ever changing weather. It also means showing off your new and best back to school outfits for all of your peers to admire.

As always, my back to school looks MUST be affordable. Especially since the end of summer means the end of my employment and the beginning of my seemingly unending spending.

My back to school wish list:

A cropped shirt (which I finally found at H&M,) Leather boots, One last sundress, Cardigans and light sweaters, high waisted skirts, yoga pants...I'm sure I'll think of more eventually!

Some inexpensive finds:

This 24.80 Forever 21 dress is perfect for the early fall.


29.99 J Crew Ruffle Sweater...on sale!

 


24.50 Victoria's Secret yoga paints :)



The picture for this skirt was being fussy and wouldn't post, so here is the link for the adorable Urban Outiftters skirt. It's a little pricier than I normally like, but the whole outfit is just so darn cute and perfect for the fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment