Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Out on the Town

The beginning of the school year also means the beginning of having something to do on a Friday and Saturday night. I generally buy casual clothing, firstly, because I'm naturally drawn to it, and secondly, because Storrs, CT isn't exactly the classiest establishment or fanciest area. This means that I never know what the heck to wear when I'm going out to a club, bar, or, essentially, anything other than a party in a filthy house, with broken couches and a flooded bathroom. Therefore, I've been making it a point to buy clothing I can picture myself wearing out, even if I would normally put it aside, claiming that I would have nowhere to wear it. This post is perfect for any girls out there with the same issue.

I really love tight, high waisted skirts... loose, decorated tanks...high heels, (but not too high)...dark, skinny jeans... and, of course, dresses.


Ok, so these Charlotte Russe heels are pretty high, but I think they'd be awesome with leggings or skinny jeans, and they're only 25 dollars.
This American Apparel high waisted skirt comes in 8 different colors, and is 25 dollars.
This tank from Charlotte Russe is only 4.99. That's crazy cheap, considering I saw basically the exact same thing at J-Crew for 32 dollars. It would look great tucked into a high wasited skirt and jazzed up with a long necklace.


I absolutely love this 26 dollar, Charlotte Russe dress. It's undeniabley cute.
I think this Charlotte Russe top is extremely pretty, perfect for going out, (especially when paired with dark bottoms) and a steal at only 22.80.

No comments:

Post a Comment