Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If the Shoe Fits...

"If the shoe fits...buy it in every color."

A girl can never have too many shoes. It's a simple fact, and the sooner everyone (especially guys) figure it out, the better off we will all be. This means that it is not acceptable to deprive a girl of a pair of shoes using the excuse that she already has enough. We never have enough.

For example, regardless of the fact that I have more shoes than can fit in my hanging shoe rack, there are still occasions in which I simply cannot find the perfect pair for my outfit. Ill try on every single shoe I own, and face frustrating defeat before finally settling on a pair that does not truly measure up to my expectations. Then, there are the times that I have a wonderful matching shoe for what I'm wearing, but it is simply too dressy, or not dressy enough for the occasion.

Beyond these infuriating occurrences, there is the undeniable, bittersweet reality that there are just so many different types of shoes. Flats, heels, wedges, flip flops, sandals, sneakers, boots....the list is infinite. I don't know if this has a profound effect on any of your lives, but for me, it is certainly a problem. How can I make purchasing shoes affordable if there are so many different styles that are all so cute? You may respond by saying that I don't need every different type of shoe, but once again...there is no such thing as having too many shoes.

Here are some affordable summer shoes I found in just a few of the limitless styles.


These adorable ballet flats are 27 dollars (17 plus 10 dollar shipping) and come in white, black, pink, blue, and animal print.

These Charlotte Russe pumps come in vintage rose, (pictured) cobalt, and black. They are 35.50, but are also buy one get one 50% off...so why not get more than one color?



These Charlotte Russe wedges are only 22.99 and also apply towards the buy one get one for 50% off shoe deal. They just scream summer.







These ruffled Forever 21 Sandals are only 15.80 and also come in silver. They are perfect for both dressy and casual summer outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment