Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beach Time

I don't care that it isn't exactly 80 degrees and sunny in Connecticut right now. It's almost April, and I'm ready for a change in weather. I'm not necessarily complaining about the cold because I know it's typical New England weather, but I wouldn't be opposed to a sudden temperature increase either. Regardless, the beginning of April means that summer is on my mind. Summer equals beaches, picnics, sandals, country music and bathing suits. This year, the brighter the suit, the better. Neon colors and floral patterns are the bathing suit trends, and I'm definitely a fan.

Here are some of my affordable favorites all from Victoria's Secret...


Top: $24.00, Bottom: $16.00

Top: $18.00, Bottom: $16.00

Top: $31.00, Bottom: $18.00

Top: $24.00, Bottom: $16.00

Top: $18.00, Bottom: $10.50

(by the way, before you run to the gym with intentions to look like these models in your suit, think about this....I learned in class yesterday that fashion pictures like these get edited on average of at least 30 times before publication. And Cindy Crawford once said, "Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford.")


No comments:

Post a Comment