Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crunch Time

My summer vacation starts exactly three weeks from today. I really can't believe it. It seriously feels like it was just summer 2010. This semester flew by, but to be completely honest, I can't wait for it to be over. This has been by far the hardest semester I've had in college so far, and I am looking forward to a much better one in the fall (no monday or friday classes.) The end of the semester is always crunch time at UConn, especially as a Communications major. All my friends and I have a million group projects and two million papers to write. I'm really looking forward to Spring weekend, which is in 7/8 days (depending on when you consider the beginning of the weekend.)  Even though police are being wack and allowing no guests/no fun this year for the coveted Uconn "holiday," it will still be a great weekend filled with outside activities and relaxation before we all have to kick it into finals mode. Until then, the only thing getting me through these papers and projects is a good playlist. Since listening to music while doing homework is so college, I'll share with you some of my current favorite songs...
(I think this a pretty versatile list. Sorry if T-swift is overrepresented. She's my girl.)

If I Die Young: The Band Perry
Jar of Hearts: Christina Perri 
Moment 4 Life: Nicki Minaj and Drake (LOVE this music video)
Little Bit Stronger: Leighton Meester
Mean: Taylor Swift and Whiz Khalifa 
The Lazy Song: Bruno Mars
Last Kiss: Taylor Swift
American Honey: Cover by my friend Nikki and her ACapella group Rubyfruit. I think it's better than the original, and I listen to it all the time.
E.T: Katy Perry and Kanye West (even though I do not endorse Kanye)
Crazier: Taylor Swift
Gravity: Sara Bareilles 
Lucky: Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
Monday Morning: Maria Mena
Anything But Mine: Kenny Chesney 

Anyone have good song suggestions??

1 comment:

  1. try the john legend cover of rolling in the deep :)

    ReplyDelete