Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bucket List

Every summer, with the help of my boyfriend, I make a bucket list of things I want to do/accomplish. I usually get to almost all of them, and if I don't, I cross them off of the list and pretend it wasn't that important. Usually, the list contains items like "trip to 6 Flags," "play tennis" and do other outdoors activities. Since I'm spending the summer in New York, my list is pretty different than normal, but I still have to accomplish everything because it is currently posted up on the wall in my living room, so it's pretty much set it stone.

1. Have a picnic in Central Park (so touristy, I know)
2. Make day trips to the beach on weekends (it kills me that I have to drive more than the 10 minutes I'm used to in order to get to a beach this summer)
3. Go to at least one Red Sox game (which will be crossed off the list after I attend a Sox/Yankees game this week!)
4. Start applying to Law Schools and study for my LSATS (wooo!)
5. Have each and every one of my friends visit me at my apartment in New York at least once!
6. Attend an outdoor concert
7. Go to Block Island (I always go to Block Island at least once every summer, and I really hope I'll still get to this year)
8. Spot a celebrity in NYC
9. Buy something from a store that I can only go to in NYC
10. Eat at outdoor restaurants often
11. Be less stressed/concerned about the fact that I'm not making money this summer (I have to remind myself that I'm only 20, and I have all of my life to make money)


pictures from some of last year's bucket list events 

6 Flags!

Skydiving!

Rascal Flatts concert!

Prime seats at Fenway!

No comments:

Post a Comment